Tuesday, March 6, 2018

A Post from Vicki...

This is a post from Ash's sister...

As I sit here and think about Ash going to the doctor tomorrow. I pray that the doctor we are to see has seen Arachnoiditis. I pray that he LISTENS to us .If anyone lately has seen my brother you know he is in pain. Yes, I am praying for a miracle- the miracle that my brother could be pain free. BUT I am also praying that this doctor can give him some guidance and help him with the pain. No person should have to suffer this hard. I ask that you pray for us as we go tomorrow to Atlanta to Shepherds Clinic @ 10:15am.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Post from Vicki...

This is a post from Ash's sister... As I sit here and think about Ash going to the doctor tomorrow. I pray that the doctor we are to s...